用英语问路,全都在这里了

  

问路和指路英语大全   


  一、 问路大多从“对不起”( Excuse me)开始  

Excuse me. Do you know where the post office is?  对不起,你知道邮局在哪里?
Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the Shopping mall from here?打扰一下,你知道从这里怎样去大型购物中心?
Excuse me. How do I get to the freeway from here?请问,从这里怎样去高速公路?
Excuse me. I'm looking for Bank of America.  Do you know where it is?打扰一下,我正在找美国银行,你知道它在哪里?
Excuse me. I'm looking for the post office. Do you know how to get there?打扰一下,我正在找邮局,你知道怎样走吗?
Excuse me. What is the best way to get to Seattle?请问,去西雅图最近的路怎么走?

  二、问路的基本句型  

  1、Could you tell me how to get to _____?" 是问去具体某个地方,象博物馆,酒店,或街道,的标准句型。


  2、如果你不是问一个具体的地方,但需要找到附近的银行,地铁站,厕所,等等的地方,那么最好的方式就是用这样的短语

"Where is the closest_____?"

  3 Excuse me,how do I get to  ________? 请问如何前往......? 


  4. 请问附近有没有......

Excuse me, Is there....... nearby? 请问附近有没有...?
Is there a hospital nearby?    请问附近有没有医院?
Is there a post office nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?


  三回答别人问路(指路)的方法  

1.Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。
2.Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。
3.Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。
4.It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
5.It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。 

6.Simpson Hall is on the corner of Bellflower Boulevard and Atlantic Avenue. (T) 辛普森楼位于贝尔弗劳尔大道和大西洋街的街角上


注释:

⑴  It's only about ten minutes' walk. (D) 那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。
    it常被用来表示距离,后面可以跟表示距离的名词短语,也可以跟“名词(表示时间) + 名词(表示行走方式)”,要注意撇号的位置。例如:
    It is three miles to the lake. 这儿离湖有3英里的路程。
    My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk. 我家离这儿不远,走5分钟就到。
    It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. 从上海坐车到苏州有1小时的路程。
    有时地方名称也直接做主语:The post office is two blocks away. 邮局离这儿两个街区的距离。


⑵. Simpson Hall is on the corner of Bellflower Boulevard and Atlantic Avenue. (T) 辛普森楼位于贝尔弗劳尔大道和大西洋街的街角上。
    1).corner前可用不同的介词表示不同的位置概念,街道的拐角可用介词on或at。例如:
         There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。
         I was about to cross the street when a car came round the corner. 我正要过马路,这时拐角处开来一辆汽车。
   2).街道的名称可使用avenue, street和boulevard。avenue指的是宽阔的林荫大道,尤其指美国城市里纵向的街道,与其交叉的横道称为street。boulevard也是林荫大道。


⑶. Then walk two blocks straight ahead until you come to Cherry Avenue. 然后一直向前走过两个街区,直到切里街。


⑷. There's a bus stop across the street on the corner of Cherry and Bellflower. 在街对面,切里街和贝尔弗劳尔大道的转角上有一个公共汽车站。
  本句中across the street意思相当于on the other side of the street。


⑸. Take a number 10 bus going down Cherry. 乘沿切里街行驶的10路公共汽车。
  1).乘公共汽车, 火车, 电梯等都可以用动词take,如后面的例子:
         Take the elevator to the second floor.
         My brother is going to take a ship for Wuhan.
    2).分词短语going down Cherry是修饰bus的定语。down在这里是介词,表示“沿着”,常和along替换使用。


⑹. If you follow these directions, you won't have any trouble. 如果你按照上述指引做的话,到保 罗的寓所去是没有什么困难的。    

   其他回答1  

 1.  回答Where's the (nearest)…? 可用以下简单的答语:

   It's over there. 在那边                

   It's behind the… 在…后面

   It's next to the… 在…旁边         

   It's in front of the … 它就在…前面

   It's near the … 它在…附近        

   It's on the right/left of the … 它在…右/左边

   It's outside the … 它在…外面    

   It's on the other side of the … 它在…对面


 2.  回答How can I get to…? 等问路的话时,可根据具体情况,将下列有关句子组织起来用:

Walk along this road/street. 沿着这条路/街走。

It\'s about … metres from here. 从这里大约…米。

Take the lst/… turning on the left/right. 在第…个转弯处左/右转。

It's about … meters along on the right/left. 沿右边/左边大约…米。

Walk on and turn left/right. 继续走再向左/右转。

Turn right/left at the traffic lights. You'll find the … on the right/left.

在交通灯右/左转,你会发现……在右/左边。

Go on until you reach the end of the road/street. You'll see the … in front of you.

继续走一直到路/街的尽头,你就会看到……在你的面前。

Go down this street/road until you reach the 1st/2nd/… traffic lights. Turn right/left. At the end of the road/street you'll see the …

沿着这条街/路走一直到达第一/二……交通灯,右/左转,在街/路的尽头你会看到…

 其他回答2  

1). It’s between the cinema and the fruit shop.

2). It’s next to / in front of / behind / on the left (right) side of the library.

3). It’s in / on / to the south / north / west / east of the park.

4). Go down / along this street until you see the tall red building. You can’t miss it.

5). Turn right / left at the first / second crossing / turning / corner.

6). Sorry, I don’t know. I’m a stranger here, too

7). Take a left = Make a left = Turn left向左转.

    光讲 take a left 不明确时,可以加上路名  Take a left on  Hemphill  Ave.

8). Come /Get down Hemphill Ave about five blocks. 由 Hemphill 街往下走约五个 blocks.

9). You will see a BP gas station on your left. 在你的左手边你会看到一座 BP 加油站.

10). Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road. 继续走 50 码, 直到你走到一个三叉路口.

    keep going= continue straight = keep straight

11).Make a right, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wal Mart.

   向右转, 经过二个Stop sign, 你就会遇到 Wal Mart.

   You’ll run into it! =You can’t miss it!

12). The post office is just right across the street of it. 邮局就在 Wal Mart的正对面

13). Straight on.  一直走下去

14). Go along/down this street and turn left at the second crossing.

沿着这条街走,在第二个十字路口左拐

15). It’s about 1 kilometer from here. 距这里约一公里。

16). It is far from her, you’d better take a bus/taxi. 离这里有点远,你最好坐公共汽车或的士去。

17). Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。

18). You can take Bus No. 103.

19). It will take about 20/twenty minutes’ bus there. 大概要做20分钟的公车。

20). I’m sorry. I have no idea where it is. 对不起,我不知道它在哪儿。

【We do, We win, We are Winners!】(Top) 返回页面顶端